In 1983 Owen McHugh established McHugh Estate Agents to promote a high standard of customer service and a common sense approach to estate agency. Owen’s knowledge of the housing market and passion for personal service for both buyers and sellers quickly put Mchugh Estate Agents on a firm footing as the agents of choice within the North West Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire areas.
The McHugh family own and manage McHugh Estate Agents to this day, with the same ethos of hard work and a high standard of service but with that personal touch that sets us aside from our competitors. We have been on hand to advise and successfully negotiate sales in the peaks and troughs of property markets and have handled over 10,000 property sales. The majority of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals, which cannot be said for many other agents.
WHAT WE DO…
- Web advertising. We advertise each property with full details, photos, floorplans and schedules on Rightmove (including premium adverts – subject to availability), On the Market.com, and Mchugh Estate Agents.co.uk. Vendors & prospective purchasers can also share properties on our website via social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Full colour quality brochures. We use the latest camera technology to produce realistic, quality photography. Together with colour floorplans and a detailed property description to highlight the features, our aim is to make an easy read which will invite prospective purchasers to book a viewing
- Accompanied viewings. We offer assistance with viewings when vendors may not be available or when properties are unoccupied to making sure that each of our clients gets the best opportunity to capitalise in their marketing period.
- Prominent office location. Your property will be advertised in our prominent, street facing illuminated window display. Our conveniently positioned office is set back from Kilbowie Road with ample parking to the front, ideal for new and existing clients to drop in. We frequently experience prospective purchaser’s dropping in or perusing the window display whilst shopping in neighbouring businesses at Hardgate Cross.
- Competitive fees and transparency. We strive to bring you the best level of service at an honest and realisitic price. Before the property can be introduced to the market there will be a marketing fee. You will also be required by law to have a Home Buyers Report (please speak to us before instructing anyone as a good quality surveyor who knows your area can make a huge difference). At the end of the process there will be a House Sale fee. All of our fees will be quoted prior to the marketing instruction, so you are fully informed from the beginning.
- Recommend a solicitor. Good local knowledge and communication skills are very important qualities when it comes to selecting a solicitor to handle your sale. We are in regular communication with local and city based solicitors and can provide some helpful options for you.
If you would like to contact us please 'Click Here